Sesame Tahini Logs
The flavors of sesame, tahini and almonds complement each other in a truly magnificent way.
Servings 12 servings
- 1 cup sunflower seed meal ground fresh
- 1/2 cup sesame tahini
- 1/4 cup raw unfiltered honey
- 1/4 cup raw almonds ground into fine powder
- 1 cup dates chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened ground coconut
- Whole raw almonds for garnish
Combine ingredients in order given.
Separate mixture into two portions; roll into logs.
Wrap each mixture in wax paper and store in refrigerator.
When chilled, remove and cut into half inch pieces.
Press a whole almond on each piece for eye appeal.
Nutrition per serving: 248 calories; 16 g Total Fat; 4 g saturated fat; 5 g protein; 22 g carbohydrates; 2 g dietary fiber; 0 mg cholesterol; 2 mg sodium.
Dee presented this recipe on television once, here's the link to check that out.