Dee presented this recipe on television once, here’s the link to check that out.
This really is Dee's favorite breakfast.
- 1 cup plain whole milk yogurt preferably organic
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 drops liquid stevia extract to taste
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds also called flax meal
- 2 tablespoons raw wheat germ or raw oat bran
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut or coconut flakes preferably organic and unsulfured
- 1 tablespoon sliced raw almonds
- 1 cup sliced fruit
- Combine yogurt, cinnamon, and stevia. Stir to mix. Add flax seeds, wheat germ or oat bran and flax oil. Mix well until all oil is absorbed. Top with coconut, almonds, and fruit. Enjoy! This is a complete breakfast.
Nutrition per serving: 514 calories; 35 g Total Fat; 10 g saturated fat; 17 g protein; 42.5 g carbohydrates; 16 g dietary fiber; 32 mg cholesterol; 121 mg sodium.