Pumpkin Spice Maple Vinaigrette
Organic Raw Pumpkin Vinegar provides super health benefits in this sweet and savory vinaigrette!
Servings 10 (2-Tbsp servings)
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Organic Raw Pumpkin Vinegar (or raw apple cider vinegar)
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup (or Lakanto sugar-free maple flavored syrup)
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 tsp Herbs de Provence OR 1/4 tsp fresh Thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Combine all ingredients, except the extra virgin olive oil, in a blender and process on purée until well blended.
With the blender on low, drizzle in the olive oil and process until the dressing is well blended.
Pour into a container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate until ready to use. Stir or shake well before each use.
Dressing will keep refrigerated for 7 days.
[…] Link to Pumpkin Spiced Maple Vinaigrette Recipe: https://processedfreeamerica.org/pumpkin-spice-maple-vinaigrette/ […]
Comments are closed.