This Dee-Tox program IS NOT a fast—it is a healthy, gentle cleansing that includes three balanced meals each day along with supportive supplemental nutrients. Join me as I explain how to safely and effectively cleanse your body and restore it’s natural fat-burning efficiency!
In this insta-class you will:
- Understand how everyday toxins inhibit weight loss
- Learn the basics of how to safely cleanse your body without fasting
- Discover common foods that assist your body’s natural detoxification functions
- Learn which supplements aid in detoxification
- Learn how to transition from your Dee-Tox plan to maintaining a healthy processed-free lifestyle
- And much more….
When you purchase the insta-class you will receive links to download:
- The highly informative class handout in pdf format. Handout includes the complete 14-day Dee-Tox program with helpful information about the most effective foods and supplements for safe and effective cleansing.
- 14-Day Dee-Tox Menu with Dee-Tox Recipes
- The video recording of the class
Event Price: Only $25
(Please allow 24 hours to receive these materials via email).
Dee McCaffrey is an organic chemist turned nutritionist and weight loss expert. She is an internationally acclaimed author who lost 100 pounds and has kept the weight off for over two decades. Dee frequently conducts nutrition lectures and cooking classes at venues throughout the United States. She has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows throughout the U.S. including National Public Radio (WNPR), The Doctors, Better TV, The List, and The Dr. Steve Show. Dee and her husband Michael McCaffrey are the founders of Processed-Free America, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing a global awareness of the effect processed foods have on our health, and the healing properties of natural whole foods. In addition to her published books, Dee has developed an award-winning nutrition curriculum for children, and a certification program for adults to who want to teach the Processed-Free lifestyle to people in their communities. Dee holds a master's degree in Human Clinical Nutrition and Integrative Health, and is an adjunct faculty member in the nutrition department at The Southwest Institute of Healing Arts in Tempe, Arizona. She a professional member of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP), The American Nutrition Association (ANA) and the American Association of Nutritional Consultants (AANC). She lives in Tempe, Arizona with her husband and two cats.
Please share how long you think the detox program will take to complete. I want to plan a block of time for it. I have the science of skinny book and reference it often. Thank you
The DEETOX program is a specific 2-week protocol that comes with a menu, recipes and supplement list.
Comments are closed.