More About The Facilitator Training Program
Are you a practitioner who wants your clients to know more about the importance of nutrition?
Would it be easier if you had a plug-and-play presentation to help you change lives about nutrition?
Now there’s an easy way for you to teach the processed-free eating philosophy outlined in The Science of Skinny.
Already required reading at Nutrition Institutes and a source book for support groups around the country, The Science of Skinny explains the science behind why foods are perfect in their whole form.
Dee has developed a 9-hour training program (now all online) to get you up to speed on how to teach the nutrition concepts in The Science of Skinny. As a trained Processed-Free Facilitator, you’ll get access to all of thePowerPoints that will help you teach this life-changing program to your community.
People have lowered cholesterol, reversed diabetes, and lost up to 100 pounds by following the guidelines in The Science of Skinny.
If you are ready to be an agent of change, and want to teach The Science of Skinny nutrition concepts to your community… then read on for details about becoming a Certified Processed-Free Facilitator!
Included in your investment is everything you need to offer workshops:
- Over 9 Hours of Instruction
- 9 hours of Facilitator Training with Dee as your instructor
- Once you successfully pass the exam, you will receive:
- Certificate of Completion
- All the powerpoint slides, handouts, teaching materials, charts and recipes for your workshops with children and with adults (two separate and complete programs),
- The Processed-Free America logo to use on your business cards,
- Private phone session with Dee for last minute questions,
- Permission while in active-status to be called a “Certified Processed-Free Facilitator
Certification Training Pricing: $499.00
In addition to the 150-page manual, here’s what you get in our Exclusive 12 DVD Set (now all online):
- Introduction – Why Processed-Free?
- The Diet-Disease Connection
- The Nutritional Work of Drs. Francis Pottenger, Jr. and Weston Price
- The 47 Essential Nutrients
- Meet Your Nutrition Heroes, Part 1: Fruits and Vegetables
- Meet Your Nutrition Heroes, Part 2: Whole Grains
- Refined vs. Unrefined Grains
- The Health Value of Sprouted Grains
- Meet Your Nutrition Heroes, Part 3: Legumes
- Understanding Resistant Starch
- Meet Your Nutrition Heroes, Part 4: Nuts and Seeds
- Fats and Oils – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Understanding Saturated Fats
- Understanding Monounsaturated Fats
- Understanding Polyunsaturated Fats – Omega-3 and Omega-6
- Understanding Free Radicals and Trans Fat
- How Oils Are Refined
- The Best Oils to Use for Cooking
- Lean, Healthy Proteins
- Understanding Amino Acids
- Complete and Incomplete Protein Foods
- Complementary Proteins for Vegetarian Meals
- How Much Protein Do We Need?
- The Truth About Soy
- Optimal Proteins: Raw Milk, Organic Milk, Grass-Fed Meat, Wild-Caught Fish
- Interpreting Ingredient Lists
- Generally Recognized as Safe? – The Most Common Food Additives and Ingredients to Avoid
- The Importance of Organic Foods
- The Dirty Dozen and the Clean 15
- Understanding Genetically Modified Foods (GMO’s)
- Sweets and Carbs
- Simple vs. Complex Carbodyrates
- The Beauty of Whole Natural Sugarcane
- The Health Effects of Refined White Sugar
- Healthy Natural Sweetners
- All About Gluten
- Healthy Alternative Ingredients
- Replacing White Flour with Whole Grain Flours
- Replacing White Sugar with Natural Sweeteners
- Replacing Bad Oils with Good Oils
- Non-Dairy Options
- More Healthy Alternatives – Coconut Products, Raw Honey, etc.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Why Do We Need Them, How Do We Get Them?
- The Fat-Soluble Vitamins: A,D,E & K
- The Water-Soluble Vitamins: B’s and C
- RDA vs. ODA
- Whole Food Vitamins vs. Synthetic Vitamins
- Essential Trace Minerals
- Phytonutrients and Antioxidants
- Eat the Rainbow – Colors Associated with Phytonutrients in Foods
- Acid-Alkaline Balance – the pH Scale
- Optimal Body Chemistry for Optimal Health
- Acid and Alkaline Forming Foods
- Health Effects of Too Much Acidity
- The Importance of Adequate Water Intake
- What Counts for Water?
- Foods with High Water Content
- The Optimal Balanced Plate – Proper Portions and Balance of Food Groups
- The 4-Session Healthy Kids Nutrition Class
- Bringing to Their Level, Making it Fun
- Curriculum and Agenda
- The “No-Yuck” Rule
- Session 1 Key Concepts:
- Whole Grains
- Reading Ingredient Lists
- Making a Fresh Fruit Tart
- Session 2 Key Concepts:
- Vitamins and Colors of Fruits and Vegetables
- Food-Art Project
- Session 3 Key Concepts:
- Food Hygiene and Hand Washing
- Stove Safety
- Knife Safety, Cutting Fruits and Vegetables
- Salad Making Project
- Session 4 Key Concepts:
- Good Fats vs. Bad Fats
- No-Bake Cookie Making
- Putting It All Together, Final Notes
Certification Training Pricing: $499.00